Welcome to the D2 Challenge! Each month a new challenge will be announced, so bookmark this page to keep yourself up to date.
How to Enter
Follow these steps and get your creative juices flowing.
Watch the announcement video.
Download the files.
Create a kickass image.
Submit your image and relax with the satisfaction of a job well done.
Post your image in the D2 Community FB Group or on Instagram with #d2challenge.
Join us for the live judging stream at the end of the month.
some other important stuff
Mike Golden is the founder of Three Marks and the artist behind a design-related YouTube channel under the alias of Droquis. He is a big fan of Hugh Ferriss and has been creating incredible images inspired by the work of the famous American architect.
Create a Hugh Ferriss inspired image.
Mike has prepared some Ferriss inspired 3d models which you can download them from the link above. You are, of course, also free to use your own 3d models. Any mixed digital and analog techniques are allowed as long as it can be submitted as a JPG image.
Do not forget to join our D2 Community Facebook Group to share your challenge related work with the rest of community prior to the live judging.
If you have any problems or questions, please email us.
The winner will be chosen by Fabio, Jason, Mike, and at least one other invited juror during a live stream deliberation on October 30, 2020, at 18:00 CEST.
Personal data collected via the submission form to the D2 Challenge will only be used for purposes regarding the specific challenge for which it is submitted and will be permanently deleted after the winners have been notified. The winners’ data will be retained until the prizes have been successfully delivered.
Most importantly, have fun, and we cannot wait to see what you come up with!
– Use of the provided models is not necessary, but entries should reflect the theme – HUGH FERRISS.
– Multiple entries are allowed, but only one entry per scene or concept.
– While multiple entries are encouraged, entrants are eligible for only one prize.
– Teams are allowed, but any potential prize winnings will be shared.
– Submission in JPG format with a maximum file size of 10MB with a minimum 2000px on the longest side. (winners may be asked to provide higher resolution files or other formats)
– Post your image in the D2 Community Group or on Instagram with the tag #d2challenge
– Deadline for submission is October 28, 2020, at midnight CEST.
Reo Creative Consultancy
1st place – $500 / 2nd place – $250 / 3rd place – $125
1st place – one year PRO membership / 2nd place – 6-month PRO membership / 3rd place – 3-month PRO membership
1st place – one year All Access subscription / 2nd place – one year Ignite subscription / 3rd place – one year Ignite subscription
(Hopefully more to come….. keep an eye out here for additional prizes.)