Submission form is open!
How to Enter
Follow these steps and get your creative juices flowing.
Watch the announcement video.
Download the file.
Create a kickass image.
Submit your image by the end of day February 23, 2022 23:59 CET (UTC+1) and relax with the satisfaction of a job well done.
Post your image in the D2 Community FB Group or on Instagram with #d2challenge.
Join us for the live judging stream at the end of the month.
Join our your peers in our FB group!
some other important stuff
We provide you with a very simple model and camera. You provide the kick ass image.
Is it cool? Good, you might not get flushed. JUST DON’T MOVE THE CAMERA.
Do not forget to join our D2 Community Facebook Group to share your challenge related work with the rest of community prior to the live judging.
If you have any problems or questions, please email us.
The winner will be chosen by Fabio, Jason, and other invited jurors during a live stream deliberation on February 25, 2022, at 18:00 CET (UTC+1).
Personal data collected via the submission form to the D2 Challenge will only be used for purposes regarding the specific challenge for which it is submitted. If you would like to sign up for the D2 Newsletter, sign up here.
Most importantly, have fun, and we cannot wait to see what you come up with!
– Use of the provided model shape is REQUIRED as a basis for your work. The camera position and aspect ratio (1:1) are REQUIRED. Entries that do not follow these constraints have a lower chance of being selected for the live judging show.
– Multiple entries are allowed, but only one submitted image per individual or team will be chosen to make the list of finalists that make it onto the final judging show.
– Teams are allowed, but any potential prize winnings will be shared.
– Submission in JPG format in square format (1:1) with a maximum file size of 10MB and a minimum 2000px X 2000px. (winners may be asked to provide higher resolution files or other formats)
– Post your image in the D2 Community Group and/or on Instagram with the tag #d2challenge and #imginaryroom.
– Deadline for submission is by the end of February 23, 2022, at 23:59 CET (UTC+1).
– Entries MUST be submitted via the Google Form linked here (will be available soon).
1st / 2nd / 3rd places – One-year subscription to 3ds Max
1st place – six-month subscription to Cinema 4D / 2nd place – three-month subscription to Cinema 4D / 3rd place – three-month subscription to Cinema 4D
1st place – one year All Access subscription / 2nd place – one year Ignite subscription / 3rd place – one year Ignite subscription
Additional prizes provided by the D2:
1st place – D2 Vienna 2022 NFT ticket + 15 D2 Community Tokens / 2nd place – 15 D2 Community Tokens / 3rd place – 10 D2 Community Tokens
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By taking part in the challenge, the entrant(s) agree to abide by the rules set forth here as well as allow the organizer, Bürowhat OG, to collect personal information for use during this challenge.
The organizer has final say on the disqualification of entries due to non-compliance with the rules or in the case of obscene, violent, profane, or otherwise insensitive imagery. Disqualifications are at the discretion of the organizer and decisions are final.
The use of copyrighted material not belonging to the entrant in a submission will be grounds for immediate disqualification upon discovery, including after the challenge has concluded. Adherence to copyright laws is the sole responsibility of the entrant(s).
Eligibility for this challenge is void where prohibited.
The judging of this challenge is determined by a panel of judges during a live streamed YouTube video. The decisions of the judges is final and cannot be appealed. By entering the challenge, you agree to accept the results of the live judging panel.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 places determined by the live judging panel. If, after the judging is final, one of the winning entries has been determined to break any of the rules set forth for this challenge, prizes may be revoked by the sponsors.
The administration of the prizes is the sole responsibility of each sponsor.